Skip to content
Electric netting fence short description
- Electric netting fence is an electrifiable, prefabricated portable net that arrives 100% assembled. Simply Open the Box, Unroll the Fence, and Stand it Up!
- Electric netting fence Used to keep sheep, pigs, dogs, goats in while keeping out foxes, coyotes, raccoons, opossums, skunks etc. Can also be used for cattle and domestic hogs. Not recommended for use with poultry or other small animals.
- 35.4" H Netting: 9 horizontal strands (8 electrified); 48"H Netting: 11 horizontal strands (10 electrified). The lowest horizontal strands are not energized to prevent the fence from being grounded. Routine maintenance must be done to minimize grass/weed loads as it will drain the energy of the electric netting fence if it touching the live strands.
- Fiberglass posts with 6" double stainless steel spikes built into the electric netting fence every 12.5 feet (total 14 posts) that keep your fence stable and sturdy even in mountainous terrain and various soil conditions. Our competitors use flimsy PVC posts that bend and sag.
- 164' Long - Creates a 40ft x 40ft Electrifiable Enclosure for your livestock, To let them feel healthier, happier.
- MUST BE PROPERLY ENERGIZED TO BE EFFECTIVE! Energizer is not included. Recommend approximately .25 joule of energizer per roll of electric netting fence. Only suitable for low impedance or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizers. Warning! Do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting fence. For best results, we recommend using a Emaxgrow Solar or AC/DC energizer that fits your specific needs.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.