Skip to content
- Do not disassemble the battery without professionals. Disassembling the battery could damage the inner battery cells or electronic components. This could harm the protection system and cause danger. A damaging disassemble could cause the battery risk into high heat, smoke, deform or burn.
- Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminal with metal objects. Please keep the battery away from metal when storage or moving, to avoid damage or short-circuit.
- Do not discard the battery in fire or leave the battery near a heat source over 80℃. Heating and burning the battery will melt the battery's inner Isolation, or burn the electrolyte. Overheating will cause the battery to generate heat, smoke, deform or burn.
- Do not hit, drop, or break the battery. This could cause the battery to generate heat, smoke, deform or burn, or dangerous situation.
- Do not use the obviously broken product.
- Please use the original adapter to charge or the adaptor that meets the manufacturer's specified electrical parameters.
- Please select the solar panel according to the electrical parameters specified by the manufacturer. It is forbidden to charge with solar panels that are higher than 25V.
- Charge the battery cell within the temperature range of 0 to 45 °C, under too low-temperature conditions, it will shorten the cycle life of the battery cell.
- On the condition of long-term storage (more than 3 months), it should be stored in a low-humidity environment without corrosive gas in a half-electrical state at a temperature of -10 to 35 °C.
- If the product emits off-flavor and heating during charging or storage, stop charging immediately and place it in an open place for long-distance observation. After confirming the safety, contact the manufacturer or dealer.
- It is a portable energy storage power supply, not a toy, please do not play for children.
- Please read the product instructions carefully before using.
- If it is stored for a long time (more than a month), please charge the product to about 70% of the electricity.
- Do not charge, use or place the product near the source of fire or overheating.
- Products and accessories are subject to change without notice.
- This product is a power supply. Please select the corresponding model according to the power equipment. It is forbidden to use this product with overpowering and overload.
- Do not output the short circuit.
- This product is set at the factory according to the voltage standards of different countries.
- Before purchasing and using, please consult the dealer or use the product operating guidebook.
- When the power of the product is run out, please charge it in time.
- Product parts are environmentally friendly and recyclable. Please recycle it according to local regulations.
- In order to save the power of the product, please turn off the power when the product is used up, and turn it on again when you use it next time.
- If the battery is stored for more than 6 months, please charge and discharge the product 1-2 times in order to extend the service life of the battery.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.